Here is a general list of services that we offer the senior and his/her family:
- Develop a customized home assessment to identify problems, determine assistance eligibility, and make appropriate community referrals.
- Respond with crisis intervention in the form of counseling and devising an action plan to prevent further similar situations.
- Conduct a thorough review of financial, legal and medical issues, and make referrals to specialists to conserve assets and avoid future problems.
- Assist with short- and long-term planning and coordinating services.
- Conduct mini-mental exam, depression assessment, and make referrals for psychiatric evaluations.
- Act as a liaison with family members to ensure safety and to alert them to potential problems.
- Assist with relocation and related issues if it becomes necessary to move.
- Coordinate with hospital discharges and planning for home needs.
- Maintain an ongoing assessment of needs and progress and adjust services as needed.
- all medical and dental appointments
- assist with health insurance issues
- prescription maintenance
- nutrition and meal services
- and any medical equipment needs
- home and companion care
- transportation needs
- financial management
- errands, housekeeping and bill-paying
- long-term care insurance
- daily correspondence.
Assistance with recommendations and coordination services for the senior to move to the appropriate level of care, depending on care needs.
Legal and Financial Services
Direct assistance with:
- advanced directives
- durable power of attorney, trusts and living wills
- Medicare and Medicaid
- long-term care insurance issues
- and conservator referrals