When you work with ElderCare Service, you will receive the assistance and support you need to care for your elderly parent or family member. We want to make your life easier!
Nancy Polites and Denise Robinson are Geriatric Case Managers with over 30 years of experience working with seniors in many settings.
You and/or your parent will be supported and empowered to remain as independent as possible. He or she will be provided with individualized management to make sure all the right services are in place for you.
Who Are Our Clients?
Our clients are family members or seniors who:
- live at home and need help with healthcare, home health, personal services, relocation, insurance, legal or financial referrals
- are in the hospital, often because of chronic illness or aging issues, or have a recent medical problem
- are unable to remain at home safely
- are transitioning in or out of a nursing home
- are suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia or Mental Illness
- are depressed, lonely or grieving and need professional help
ElderCare Service serves both South Forida and Southern California:
Florida – Martin County, Port St. Lucie County and north Palm Beach County
Southern California – Long Beach and Seal Beach